When making appointments, you will be noticing some changes as we made these changes to protect both our clients and staff:
– On your appointment day please call the office from your car before entering to get approval it is safe for you to come in.
– All clients must have masks or face covering on when entering the office.
– Once you arrive, we will take your temperature, and will provide you with hand sanitizer and ask you to sanitize your hands.
– You will be asked to read and sign a COVID-19 consent form.
– Our waiting areas will no longer contain magazines since those items are difficult to disinfect.
– Please note that we won’t be allowing companions with our clients unless previously approved. children, friends and family shouldn’t come with you to your appointment.
– We will be booking appointments in a way that maintains social distancing for our clients, appointment options may be limited. please call in advance if you need an appointment.
– We will continue to offer virtual consults for our clients.